The Manufacturing Plant located in the Republic of San Marino was established in 1999 with the name OMES; it then became PAIARDINI S.A. in 2004.
This plant was also established as a sub-supply company specialised in precision mechanical engineering and groups assembly.
La PAIARDINI S.A. offers:
- HEAT AND SURFACE PROCESSING AND TREATMENT;
- BESPOKE PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY OF GROUPS;
- ADVICE FOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
The company employs some 25 staff working three day shifts from Monday to Friday and one shift on Saturday; its organisation has been specifically designed to cater for quantity manufacturing, area in which it resorts to highly specialised CNC machinery.
Most of the elements it processes are used in the wood, motorbike and weapons industries and are managed to our customers’ demands (contracted processing, final product supply, testing criteria, cleaning, packaging and transport) resorting to outsourced services to provide the full range of services available in the mechanical technology industry.
The company also excels in the realisation of assembled mechanical units.
Batch volumes ideally include between 100 and 30000 pieces.
Mechanical engineering includes the following processes:
- Numerical control turning allowing for bars measuring between 8 mm and 52 mm in diameter
- Restart numerical control turning up to 150 mm in diameter
- Numerical control milling processing sizes up to 600 x 450